Describe what you will accomplish in your paper.
Provide the information to establish your topic as a legitimate social problem.
Explain the development and perpetuation of the problem from a functional perspective.
Link you analysis with ideas of functionalists such as Durkheim and Merton. How would the theorists explain & suggest that we solve the problem?
Explain the development and perpetuation of the problem from a conflict perspective.
Link analysis with ideas of Marx & Weber, how are they different? How would the theorists explain & suggest that we solve the problem?
Explain the development and perpetuation of the problem from an interactionist perspective.
Link analysis with ideas of Weber, Simmel, Mead, Cooley, Blumer, and Goffman. How would the theorists explain & suggest that we solve the problem?
What is your idea about which theory best explains the problems included in your topic
and offers the best solutions? Explain why this theory is the best.
Compare the best theory with the others. What are the strong points and
weak points from the theories that apply to your subject?
Include crime theories
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.