Structure (all in one flow text, no subtitles needed)
Harvard citation, 1,5 spaced, Times New Roman 12, block, margin: up 2,5cm, down 2cm, left 2,5cm, right 3,5cm!
Introduction: todays context and importance, Irans current political situation, historical background and origin of current situation (religion, political perspective on women, repression) –> introducing the way of working through to causal analysis
Main part: introducing the feminist theorie as such, and specifying knowledge to liberal feminism (point of view, representatives etc.) and applying it to todays context in Iran (Is liberal feminism in Iran possible/already in the works? Can anybody interfere and help it take its course?), introducing the SDG´s and where they come from, and how they generally support international politics (How is the measurement of education possible? How far is Iran currently? Can we contrast the main arguements of liberal feminism and the current situation in Iran? Are they paradox when put in analysis with the educational sector and the SDG´s?), what did in fact influence Iran´s educational level? did any international factors (economic/political/historical)/actors/states interfere?
Conclusion: concluding thoughts on the topic, own critical assumptions (please write down own thoughts and opinions), visions of the future, wishes, process of research, limitations (sources, authors, language).
Sources! (please be so kind and use the ones given, and feel free to look up individually)
- Where should we place the blame for the great depression?
- What role can organizations play in strengthening their organizational culture through rules of engagement, preferred leadership styles, preferred decision-making processes, or at a deeper level, values and norms?
- Compare and contrast how your peers’ approach to the informatics solution proposed is alike or different than the approach you recommended in your major of study.
- Describe both the article and how/ why you can relate to it in terms of your own experiences of race and ethnicity to your classmates.
- Critically discuss principles and concepts of governance and suggest practical ways to improve health and reduce inequalities using good governance.
- Discuss how the internet is used to influence terrorism, extremism and radicalization.
- Describe in detail some of Goodman’s observations regarding key incidents or illustrations of how ‘race’ takes center stage in California prisons (and in these reception centers).
- Discuss similarities and differences between this and the government intervention in the financial crisis of 2008, depicted in the film, “Too Big to Fail.”
- Write an analytical paper on information systems & technological innovations.
- Describe your thoughts on how Mac and PC users would spend their money differently and what they would value when making a choice (i.e., psychographic & behavioral characteristics).