To what extent should manufacturers be held liable for harms caused by their products? What constitutes negligence and is this the only standard for holding a manufacturer responsible for harm caused by their product? If a company brings a product to market is there an implicit promise of safety under normal use? Can the user be negligent? What if neither party is negligent; should the manufacturer pay for harm anyway, in such a case?
Provide examples to support your statements.
Discussion Question 2: Marketing Ethics.
What values should be considered for an ethically legitimate price? Does the market always ensure ethical pricing? Has the free market ensured ethical pricing during the supply chain shortages caused by the pandemic, or is there price gouging?
From a personal ethics perspective, if you were responsible for product pricing at your organization what ethical principles would be your moral compass regarding pricing?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology