You are the leader of a highly successful team in your company. However, the team was not always
productive. When you were placed in charge at the formation of the team, there was a great deal of
chaos and infighting. It took a while, but you worked with your team through their development
stages, and now you are reaping the benefits of your hard work.
Today, one of your close associates was promoted to lead a newly formed work team, and she has asked for advice as to what to expect in developing and managing the group. Design a response letter
to her that explains some of the issues andchallenges she will face. Include the following components in your letter:
Provide suggestions and recommendations relating to leading the team.
Explain how she can use the five stages of team development identified in the textbook in your
Describe the main aspects of team effectiveness and how she can implement these in her team.
Discuss options for team decision-making to improve team performance.
Your completed letter should be at least two pages in length. APA Style will not be required for this
Textbook: Essentials of Organizational Behavior Terri Scandura
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument