Go to the following website and review the chart, Typical Water Uses at Home.
Water Questions and Answers: https://www.usgs.gov/special-topics/water-science-school/science/water-qa-how-much-water-do-i-use-home-each-day
Determine how much water you use in a typical week. Be very specific (use each category listed) and show calculations for you (and if possible each person in your home). Make your calculations and show totals in a spreadsheet. If there is something that you do not do (for example outdoor watering) put Not Applicable on the chart.
After reviewing your spreadsheet, answer the following:
How much water do you (or your family) use in a week, month, year?
How could you save water?
Determine how many people live in your town( 23,501 ). Based on your calculations, estimate how much water your town uses every year (by volume). How does your water use compare with other Americans?
This should be 300-500 words. APA Citations and References required as appropriate.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument