In this respond post (about 250 words) discuss the representative segments of the German Nazi society that was put on trial in the Nuremberg Process. Why only this number on trial? What about the bystanders and onlookers, and civilians involved in the Nazi regime (e.g., doctors experimenting on people in concentration camps?)
Incorporate elements of the trial in your reply: Watch the Nuremberg Trial, by History Scope (17 min 20 sec): The Nuremberg Trial
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations