Submit a 2-3-page double spaced type written paper addressing the criteria below. Include reference page and APA format. (Potential resources could include peer reviewed journals, National Institutes of Health, World Health Organization, CDC websites as examples.)
Topic –> Major Depression among Adolescents
1. Define the significance of the problem (how big is the problem, how serious, how many people
does it affect, what are the costs associated with the problem, what are the goals of Healthy
People 2030 related to the problem?).
2. What are measures aimed at early detection for the problem (who is at risk, what are the risk
factors both modifiable and non-modifiable? screening?)
3. What are the clinical manifestations (signs and symptoms)
4. Discuss prevention measures related to the problem (lifestyle modifications related to diet,
exercise, smoking etc.)
5. Brief description of an organization and available services/resources for patients, families and
health professionals related to this problem (ex: American Heart Association, National Breast Cancer Society
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.