Topic… What are the advantages or disadvantages to learning in a resident environment as opposed to a virtual/blended environment?
Essay type… The descriptive essay is a genre of essay that asks the student to describe something—object, person, place, experience, emotion, situation, etc. This genre encourages the student’s ability to create a written account of a particular experience. What is more, this genre allows for a great deal of artistic freedom (the goal of which is to paint an image that is vivid and moving in the mind of the reader). For more details, see
Details… You will write in a clear and concise manner while using correct grammar, sentence structure, and word usage. You must provide a coherent transition from one topic to the next using the provided rubric as a general guideline. Your essay should be in Times New Roman, 12-pt font, double spaced, using the current APA style STUDENT PAPER, NO RUNNING HEADS, NO ABSTRACT as found at Purdue OWL. For more on APA, see https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_style_introduction.html.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument