-My athelte is a preseason, 17 year old proffiesional tennis player
The paper should also include a title page, abstract, and references. Proper APA referencing should be used for this part of the project.
Generally speaking, the purpose of completing a needs analysis in exercise program design is to help the program designer answer questions that are critical to creating an effective and safe program. This paper should at least answer the following:
-What are the biomechanical needs of performance
(e.g., muscle actions, muscle groups)?
-What are the energy demands of performance (e.g., basic energy needs, metabolic energy needs)?
-What considerations for injury prevention should be accounted for in the program (e.g. injury history, common sites of injury, pre-habilitation)?
-What other specific needs shouhld be consider for performance (e.g., strength, power, endurance, body composition, flexibility, training age)?
I am an international student, please use basic vocabulary.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.