What are the effects of stress, anxiety, and depression in
post-secondary students in Canada?”. I need one paragraph per article, each addressing the following points: what is the main research question in each article, what were the sampling and methods used, what were the main findings, a critique, and must include a demonstration of relevance to my topic research question. I also need a conclusion paragraph. I already have my introduction paragraph as well as the four articles to be used, as they have been pre-approved by my instructor. They are as follows: Stewart, D. W., Walker,
J. R., Beatie, B., Reynolds, K. A., Hahlweg, K., Leonhart, M., & Tulloch, A. (2014). View of Postsecondary
Students’ Information Needs and Pathways for
Help with Stress, Anxiety, and Depression. Canadian Journal of Counselling
https://cjc-rcc.ucalgary.ca/article/view/61000/46297 ; McEwan, R. C., &
Downie, R. (2019). Patterns of Academic Success and Engagement Among College Students with Psychiatric
Disabilities. Journal of College Student Psychotherapy, 33(3), 257–272.
https://doi.org/10.1080/87568225.2018.1483216 ; Lisnyj, K. T., Russell,
R., & Papadopoulos, A. (2020). Risk and Protective Factors for Anxiety Impacting Academic Performance in
Post-Secondary Students. Canadian Journal of Higher Education, 50(2), 71–88. ; and Linden, B., & Stuart,
H. (2020). Post-Secondary Stress and Mental Well-Being: A Scoping Review of the Academic
Literature. Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health, 39(1), 1–32.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument