Name if necessary, Sex/Gender, Age, Nationality, and part of Africa. When the individual immigrated from their home country to the US, how old when immigrated and length of stay so far in the US.
2. What are the individual’s cultural shocks experienced since in the States, and did the culture shock wear off with time and adaption?
3. Personal experiences as a student in STLCC Missouri and as an immigrant.
4. Benefits and losses migrating from their home country to the US and being a student too.
5. How the individual perceives their status in their home country versus their status in the US and especially in the educational system.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology