Find a recent (within the last two years) article from an authoritative source about big data and its ethical and legal implications for strategic human resource management. Issues to explore
· Monitoring social media and other public data to screen and construct profiles of
applicants – min 200 words
· Employees’ privacy rights and consent to sharing data. – min 200 words
· Risks for disparate treament discrimination claims- min 200 words
This is not a comprehensive list. Feel free to investigate any related issue you think is
· Summarize the article’s key points and post the link to it.
· Share your reaction to the article. What are your takeaways? How do they connect to your experiences? What are the legal and ethical implications for human resources management?
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations