Customers are at the center of every company, and therefore it is important for businesses to be influenced by customer requests and pushes for different products, product features, or services. But customers frequently do not consider people, planet, and profit when making requests. In this discussion, you will consider how businesses can influence their customers to consider ethical approaches to people, planet, and profit.
In your initial discussion post, address the following questions:
What are the positive and negative impacts of the “Amazon effect” for customers?
As ethical concerns regarding business practices such as poor employee treatment, negative environmental impacts of production, and decreasing use of local storefronts are recognized, how much, if any, of the responsibility of these unethical practices fall to the customers, and how much, if any, falls to businesses?
- Navigating the Complex Landscape of Illegal Immigration in the United States Essay
- Strategic Analysis of Apple Inc.’s Innovative Healthcare Technology Venture Research
- Review of John A. Historian’s Exploration of Imperial Rise and Fall Book Review
- Negligence Liability, and Contract Dispute in Music Festival Incidents Essay
- TikTok Trends and Cultural Consumption Among Older Adults Research
- Prometheus Bound by Aeschylus Essay
- Exploring Sartrian Existentialism Through Character Development in ‘Last Images of the Shipwreck’ Essay
- Evolution of Educational Philosophy: From EDC 722 to EdTPA – A Reflective Journey Essay
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research