Customers are at the center of every company, and therefore it is important for businesses to be influenced by customer requests and pushes for different products, product features, or services. But customers frequently do not consider people, planet, and profit when making requests. In this discussion, you will consider how businesses can influence their customers to consider ethical approaches to people, planet, and profit.
In your initial discussion post, address the following questions:
What are the positive and negative impacts of the “Amazon effect” for customers?
As ethical concerns regarding business practices such as poor employee treatment, negative environmental impacts of production, and decreasing use of local storefronts are recognized, how much, if any, of the responsibility of these unethical practices fall to the customers, and how much, if any, falls to businesses?
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations