Select an important pairing of materials in the building and answer the following questions as you write your five-page (double spaced, 1250 word) paper:
-Introduce the designer and give a brief history and description of the building.
-Why did the designer choose those specific materials; both practical and aesthetic reasons?
-What are the properties of those materials with respect to color, texture, method of assembly and joinery?
-How do the materials you choose complement each other? Explain how the contrast between the two enhances the emotional impact or meaning of the design.
-How does the use of materials affect the sense of scale and space? (large to small forms)
-Why is the building important? Your conclusion might include an example of how the work you chose inspired a later design.
Include a bibliography, citing sources used and appropriate notation in the body of the paper.
Please use MLS format.
Plagiarism: all submissions will be subject to online verification. The guideline for citation is that if you are stating facts no citation is required, as long as you are paraphrasing. If you are restating someone else’s idea, you must include a citation.
I need atleast 5 sources and 1 needs to be a book source.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology