What are the roots and causes of Civil Rights challenges? What factors have helped with the improvement of Civil Rights?
Answer the questions in a paper using the following Key Terms: Emmett Till, Brown v. Board, Rosa Parks, Little Rock Nine, Montgomery Bus Boycott, Freedom Summer, Voting Rights Act, Civil Rights Act, Students for a Democratic Society, Weather Underground.
Conduct research and read about the Key Terms before writing the paper. The paper must be 3-5-pages long. Use Chicago-style footnotes to cite sources.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.