Please see attached document for the topic.
search for articles on ethical issues raised by the new or
emerging technology that you selected in Part 1. Locate at least four scholarly
sources to support your analysis. Develop an annotated bibliography, providing
a 150-word summary (main points and ethical issues), assessment (reliability,
bias, and goal of each reference), and reflection (Was the resource helpful?
How will it support your research study? Did your thinking change after reading
the resource?) for each source.
Professor notes on topic selection:
“Your final project topic is on the right track. As you continue to think about the topic you’ve selected, pay attention to these general considerations:
1) What are the specific ethical issues you will examine? Think about this within the broad context of what you’ve already identified.
2) How do different perspective(s) amongst stakeholders within your issue affect your ethical analysis?
3) How can your ethical analysis account both for what is true now and what is likely to change in the future?”
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.