after reading the pdf
3 Strategic Options to Deal with Inflation
· What are the traditional approaches that managers use to combat inflation? In your own words, discuss the disadvantages of each.
· State and summarize the three strategic options for combatting inflation described in this article. Which strategic option do you view as best? Discuss your reasoning.
· Discuss the current inflation level prevailing in the U.S. and how managers might use the information from this article to increase firm value.
· Data analysis and inflation: Perform a descriptive statistics analysis of the annual inflation rate reported in the U.S. Report and interpret the following values: mean, median and standard deviation of the inflation rate. Discuss how a manager might use these statistical values to prepare for potential effects of inflation.
Directions to download the inflation data:
o Go to the following webpage: https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CUUR0000SA0L1E?output_view=pct_12mths
o Click on More Formatting Options
o Click “All years”
o Select one time period: “Annual Data”
o Click “Retrieve Data”
o A new page will load. Scroll down and click on the link to download the “.xlsx” file.
- Discuss the ethical considerations relating to surrogate motherhood and contraception.
- How can students improve their reading skill by using Metacognitive strategies
- Describe a quality improvement program you would design in your LTC facility and why you chose that particular measure? Who would you include on your team? Focus on choosing an area that aligns with one of the 6 AIMS.
- Quality and lean operation
- Customer service skills response
- Health Care Ethics Case Studies
- The Maus I&II by Spiegelman begins with Hitler’s quote: “The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human.”
- Find Trends in Your Profession (My desired profession is HR)
- Hilbert Spaces
- utilitarian argument