For your written assignment for this week, write a 2-3 page paper about the ways an individual might be tracked by digital veillance on an average day:
Discuss what devices might be used
What data might be collected and to what extent can a person reject or resist digital veillance?
Make sure to use APA formatting and proper references.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
- Explain how aging feeling change Jonas opinion in his community.
- What are common process roles when considering high-performance teams?
- Explain why transference and countertransference are so common when working with children.
- Discuss a care plan for Brian based on your assessment findings to include a NANDA nursing diagnosis with three NIC’s and three NOC’s.
- What is the solution to human problems according to the Christian worldview?
- What can be pre-planned so everyone involved feels welcome, valued, included and comfortable ?
- Describe a personality process scenario involving the above mentioned trait(s).
- What are the similarities and differences of the various major strikes that occurred after the Civil War.
- Is it true that older siblings have such an influence that can cause the younger siblings to follow in their footsteps.
- Discuss three (3) population-driven challenges associated with your topic?