The resources provided this week included an interview with a History of Medicine expert who discussed the use of social primary sources to understand attitudes about medicine. We also read about these concepts in specific regions. For this week’s short essay, choose a medical concept (disease, illness, balance, or treatment) and compare and contrast how that medical concept was expressed in two different historical civilizations. Your choice of medical concept is the primary concept for this short paper. What do we learn about the influences of other historical lenses (government, economics, religion, social structure, resources, technology, and language) by using medicine as a historical source?
As for Format
World History and Culture.
if you have any questions or cannot view the short paper guidelines.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.