How would your favorite moral theory balance the duty to protect the public with the duty to be loyal to your employer? What are some examples (provide links!) to whistleblowers in the news?
When you think of a good boss, what characteristics do they have and how does that make them less like dictators? What about a great place to work? What sorts of benefits are most important to you?
What do you think about the so-called “great resignation” that seems to be playing out across the US right now? How might the dynamics of this embolden workers? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
Should the minimum wage in the U.S. be raised to $15? Why or why not?
Feel free to discuss other topics covered in chapters 6 and 7 as well. As always, extending the conversation with links to news articles or case studies is preferred
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology