What does the article teach you about the complexities related to making a diagnosis of PTSD? What does it teach you about the difficulties of defining the diagnostic criteria for PTSD? Expand your ideas about that – what does this article suggest to you about the complexities of establishing diagnostic criteria for various mental disorders in general?
Consider the section of the article “4. Toward Resolution of Psychiatric Categorization Dilemmas in COVID-19 Related Syndromes.” Do you favor any of the possibilities given? Why?
Last, what does this article teach you about the complexity of research regarding PTSD? What does it suggest to you about the complexity of research regarding mental disorders in general?
Your original post should be 300-350 words if written or 2-3 minutes if you create a video. Respond to two colleagues with written posts of 100-125 words or 30-60 seconds if recorded.
**If you cite any other literature besides this article, please provide a complete reference. Here is the full reference for the article you are to read:
North, C., Suris, A., & Pollio, D. (2021). A nosological exploration of PTSD and trauma in disaster: Mental health and implications for the COVID-19 pandemic. Behavioral Sciences, 11(7). https://doi.org/10.3390/bs11010007
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology