The case of the Ford Pinto.
If you were Lee Iacocca, would you have produced the original version of the Pinto or would you have let the engineers fix the design? Something else?
In writing your answer, make sure you:
Defend your answer using one of the theories of corporate social responsibility in this module, and explain why this is the best course of action. (e.g. Stockholder Theory or Stakeholder Theory).
Second, consider an alternative course of action. What else could Lee Iacocca have done in this case (aside from fixing it or producing the flawed model)? Compare this alternative to your choice in part 1 and choose one of these ethical theories (Kantianism, Care Ethics, or Virtue Ethics) to tell me which is the best course of action.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.