Select one nutrient/substance from the following list and address all the questions below about the one nutrient/substance you selected.
List of Nutrients/Substances
Reference the textbook and at least one other reliable information source in your post.
Go to the website Science Daily https://www.sciencedaily.com and search for an article about your nutrient/substance in the nutrition field.
Summarize what you learned and compare to the information about your nutrient/substance in the textbook. Any surprises?
What may be the health impacts of consuming too much or too little of this nutrient/substance?
What are the biggest sources of this nutrient/substance in your diet?
Do you pay attention to the amount of this nutrient/substance in your diet? Why or why not?
Do you plan to make any changes after reading the information this week?
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.