1. How can Stratification affect a person’s education, health experience, social status, and how they are socialized in society?
What external factors have been affective/influential in the lives of the young Native American males on the reservation?
What sociological theoretical perspective could help explain their way of life? *HINT using Functional, Conflict, or Symbolic (Interactionism) Theory*
**Thinking like a sociologist, why do you feel that the Doctor was able to abuse for so long? Did his health, social status, and education level have anything to do with that outcome? Why didn’t the young men ever say anything?**
2. How do you feel social Stratification has been effective in your life or the lives of others around you regarding your Health/Education/Social Status in Society?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology