I just need an introduction:
An opening statement about your topic (can use outside sources to cite facts/data)
Why are you interested in researching your topic?
Why is important for society to know about your topic?
State your research question (should be the last part of your intro)
As well as a Literature Review answering all three:
Locate 3 academic sources (peer reviewed) about your topic
Write a summary for your 3 Be sure you use in-text citations in your summary.
Try not to summarize each source (one-by-one), but rather synthesize the 3 sources and summarize general patterns of what previous research has discovered about your topic.
Please and Thank you!
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.