Respond thoughtfully to three questions below in 500 words each. Your work must be supported by citing your set text and a minimum of one additional scholarly source. Use APA 7th edition to cite in-text as well as your reference list at the end of your assessment response.
As human beings, brain development has a very large influence on our ability to learn. We know that genetics and the environment will both affect the way our brain develops. From the perspective of your study area (Early childhood, Primary, or Secondary education) discuss how the biological development of the brain may interact with a student’s environment. What factors might promote or slow down brain development? How can we structure a classroom environment (i.e., learning materials, social/cultural factors or physical environment) to support brain development? Provide specific examples.
Piaget’s theory has had a big impact on education systems. Outline the key aspects of Piaget’s ideas for the age group you plan to teach. How can these ideas be implemented in a classroom? Provide specific examples according to your study area (Early childhood, Primary, or Secondary education). What are the limitations of this theory?
The Zone of Proximal Development (ZPD) is an important concept of Vygotsky’s theory of development. From the perspective of your study area (Early childhood, Primary, or Secondary education) discuss this concept and how you might a) assess if your instruction is within your students’ ZPD and b) once you have this information, what specific teaching strategies might be useful to maximise your students’ learning.
This assessment provides the opportunity to develop evidence that demonstrates these Standards:
1.1 Physical, social and intellectual development and characteristics of students
1.2 Understand how students learn
1.3 Students with diverse linguistic, cultural, religious and socioeconomic backgrounds
1.6 Strategies to support full participation with students with disability
3.7 Engage parents/carers in the educative process
7.3 Engage with the parents/carers
7.4- Engage with professional teaching networks and the broader community.
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post