1. Based on Psychodynamic, Object relations, Relational theories what (which) relationship(s) would you like to explore and why?
2. What hypothesis did you construct in terms of deciding how this/these relationships impacted client functioning?
3. How might these relationships (real or perceived) impact client feeling about self
4. How has client’s feelings of self, contributed to the client’s problem(s)
5. What goals might you set for the Client?
6. Based on the theories we have addressed so far, does object relations/psychodynamic theories provide the best interventions methods (Please explain why using supporting evidence)
- What is the solution to human problems according to the Christian worldview?
- What can be pre-planned so everyone involved feels welcome, valued, included and comfortable ?
- Describe a personality process scenario involving the above mentioned trait(s).
- What are the similarities and differences of the various major strikes that occurred after the Civil War.
- Is it true that older siblings have such an influence that can cause the younger siblings to follow in their footsteps.
- Discuss three (3) population-driven challenges associated with your topic?
- Discuss a policy issue, come up with alternatives, select some criteria to evaluate them, and make a recommendation (remember my earlier buying a car example)?
- Describe your current knowledge on the research question based on your exploratory research.
- Write a report on outcome measures, issues, and opportunities for the executive leadership team or applicable stakeholder group.
- What implications does Carr’s argument have for the future of education and knowledge acquisition?