What important characters, ideas, themes, or literary techniques from this unit’s stories/poems might help you read like this type of critic?
What stories/poems from previous units might be interesting to read like this kind of critic?
- Write a paper explaining whether Animal Experimentation should be Permitted?
- What can you do to help or manage when you are feeling strong emotions?
- Describe the data or evidence of the problem symptoms, e.g. with Pareto chart (Exhibit 1).
- Write a paper on teen pregnancy and the affect it has on low income communities. T
- What do researchers learn about the normal distribution from knowledge of the standard deviation?
- What was new or was interesting from your readings in Chapters 13?
- What are the best ways of evaluating public policies？
- Describe the applicable laws and policies (in the US and EU) of cyber defense responsibilities related to the handling of data as it pertains to issues of legal, ethical and/or agency auditing (i.e., in regulated industries such as banking, finance, healthcare, etc.).
- Explain the value of biostatistics in population health research.
- What did you initially know about academic integrity before viewing the presentation?