At the beginning of the course you were asked to formulate your own idea of what is the most important global issue, and justify your idea.
Please, revisit that original assignment, and see what was your original thought. Then, re-visit the issues that we tackled the in the first part of the course:
1) The world of states and nation-states and the issue of nationalism.
2) The United Nations in world politics.
3) Global climate change.
4) Global health issues.
5) Feminism and women’s rights.
6) Economic issues of the world, poverty, and development
7) Power in the world, and the issue of large scale conflict.
Compare this list and our discussions to your original idea. Did you change your thinking about your preferred issue or issues as the result of the course so far? Why and in what way? What in particular struck you as insightful or new about global issues? What personal reflection do you have about what you learned so far? Please, make sure that your essay clearly shows familiarity with all the major issues that we discussed. Your essay must be based on discussion of the readings and issues covered in the class. You are welcome to bring in your own thoughts and research, but your grade will depend of familiarity with our class readings and discussions.
At least 5 pages, 1300 words, written in good, grammatical English. Please, cite and quote from our course readings and provide a bibliography. Bibliography can be in any consistent bibliographic style. If you are not sure how to cite, quote or create a bibliography, please, consult the following sources:
- Write a paper on the Madisonian Model of American Government.
- Write a paper on “How one defines what a person is or when human life begins determines one’s bioethical views on major issues such as abortion, IVF, embryonic stem cell research, and euthanasia.”
- Write a paper on how Critical analysis can be understood as the practice or process of breaking down and examining arguments presented in text or speech and assessing their viability.
- What is the prevalence of acute malnutrition between children 6–59 months of age living at Mifolni refugee camp? What are the major factors that could be associated with acute malnutrition in the camp?
- Write a Final Review Essay on Cone’s The Cross and the Lynching Tree
- Write a paper on the principles with which the website will be designed so that it is pedagogically effective in teaching students the history of Black female mathematicians.
- Knowledge and competencies of an enrollment management professional.
- What are the effects of Bullying and Mental Health.
- WRITE AN ESSAY AMERICAN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
- Write an essay on the Children taking antipsychtics not prescribed by a mental health provider.