What individuals, groups, categories, or classes of people claim that your chosen issue is a social problem?
What beliefs, values,
or interests are motivating them?
Are those concerned liberals, conservatives, both, or neither?
What individuals, groups, categ
ories, or classes of people, if any, are opposing such claims?
What beliefs, values, or interests are motivating this opposition?
Are those opposed liberals, conservatives, both, or neither?
What are the major claims and arguments made by those seeking t
o have the condition defined as
What about those who oppose them?
What facts are presented by each side?
How do they seek to motivate people to take action?
What actions are they seeking?
What tactics and techniques do the groups
What strategies do they use to achieve their goals? How do they get their message out?
How do they make use of the mass media?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.