What individuals, groups, categories, or classes of people claim that your chosen issue is a social problem?
What beliefs, values,
or interests are motivating them?
Are those concerned liberals, conservatives, both, or neither?
What individuals, groups, categ
ories, or classes of people, if any, are opposing such claims?
What beliefs, values, or interests are motivating this opposition?
Are those opposed liberals, conservatives, both, or neither?
What are the major claims and arguments made by those seeking t
o have the condition defined as
What about those who oppose them?
What facts are presented by each side?
How do they seek to motivate people to take action?
What actions are they seeking?
What tactics and techniques do the groups
What strategies do they use to achieve their goals? How do they get their message out?
How do they make use of the mass media?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology