For your assignment this week, you are tasked with making recommendations about your chosen technology. You are moving past the analytical portion of this course and should be synthesizing the information you have developed from the previous weeks to make recommendations for your technology based on your selected ethical lens.
To help foster your thought process, consider the following questions.
What information collected during your research is important to review to ensure you are developing ethical recommendations?
What groups or populations are affected by your technology? Are there any marginalized populations influenced by your technology? How does this information influence your recommendations?
How do your decisions align with your ethical viewpoint?
Attached are previous assignments related to this assignment for reference
- Explain how social media affects mental health?
- Write a research paper on gender inequality in the workplace.
- Write a research paper about mathematician Emil Artin.
- Write an argumentative paper that relies heavily on your novel’s perspective of the issue.
- Explain why black men should be considered victims without a victim.
- Discuss what you think should be done to help solve the hunger crisis in America.
- Discuss abut Henry David Thoreau’s 1849 essay “On the Duty of Civil Disobedience.
- Explain the measures of central tendency (mean, median, etc.) and variation (standard deviation, confidence interval, etc.) used to describe participants.
- Explain why U.S schools should be primarily funded by the federal government.
- What Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) is, who suffers from this disease, how it occurs, and the known treatments, if any, to help alleviate the symptoms.