watch the CNBC special program on Socialism in America below and answer the following questions:
Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlrDpTGRREA
1) What is democratic socialism and how does it differ from “socialism” in the general sense and capitalism?
2) How did early ideas of American socialists shape policies that we benefit from today?
3) Why is democratic socialism gaining popularity in the United States, particularly with young people and BIPOC communities?
4) What is your view of which economic system would be most beneficial for the society?
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.