Research and Evidence: Your project will use -a specific research question, one that you can`t answer until you do your research. -at least one form of primary research (personal experience, formal observation, interview, survey) – at least one image (chart, graph, table, timeline, photo, etc.) -an annotated bibliography that shows research relating to your topic. (You won`t necessarily use all of this research in the essay itself.) This should include at least six sources. Two should be scholarly. Don`t eliminate any topic because you think you can`t find a scholarly source for it. You can always tie in a scholarly source, and I will be happy to help with this. For each source, include the works cited entry and then exactly three sentences below it: Rhetorical description of source: what is it, who wrote it, the intended audience, and whatever else we know about the context. For example: This peer-reviewed source was published by ornithology expert Raoul Smith in 1986 in Birders` Journal to address recent population decline of the two-tongued meadowlark. Quick summary of source`s content. Evaluation of the source. Is it trustworthy? Biased? Dated? How it would be useful for your project (or not)?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.