1. What is the code system used by law enforcement to transmit information
2. Gangs remain the primary distributors of drugs throughout the United States. In what ways are they involved in the drug trade.
3. Discuss strategies for improving police – minority relations.
4. What are terrorist risk assessment calculations?
5. Define the actions necessary to effect an arrest. What are the rules regarding the use of force by the police.
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?