For each fire scenario below, determine whether total flooding or local application would be the most appropriate method of extinguishment. Then discuss WHY you think your answer is correct. a. A grease fire in a pan on a stove. b. A coal mine filled with coal dust. c. A specialized jigsaw that cuts cylinders of solid rocket fuel into discs resembling hockey pucks. d. A paint spray booth filled with combustible paint spray and fumes. Week 1: LODD – Struck by Motor Vehicle at Highway Incident Review the NIOSH – 2013-5: Volunteer Fire Fighter Killed When Struck While Operating at Scene of Multiple Vehicle Crash on Interstate Highway – Illinois report After reading each of this week’s required readings, the above report, and conducting your own research into the topic, write a post that answers the following: 1. What were the contributing factors of the incident in the NIOSH report? 2. What were the NIOSH recommendations for this incident? 3. What is the ISO’s role in the risks and safety processes at a highway/traffic accident? 4. How do the NIOSH recommendations compare to what you have read and researched regarding SOPs and regulations for roadway incident scene safety? 5. Do you have any experience or added knowledge you would like to add? Yes im a firefighter 6. Back up your discussion by providing proper attribution to this week’s readings, and/or other suitable sources from your research.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.