What is the most efficient and sustainable replacement for coal in supplying South Africa with electricity? This research paper is just finding possible solutions to the topic based of research. It needs an introduction and conclusion and each topic discussed should be split into its own section. The main focus of this paper is to find sustained alternatives for coal power in South Africa and more then one alternative form of power should be mentioned even if the conclusion is something else. A plagiarism check will be done on the final paper so its important for it for it be all your own words besides quotes and sources used.I have sent three files. One is a PowerPoint and it is the most important as it goes over all the requirements and goals for the research paper. At first it talks about possible topics but you can ignore that and write about the topic I chose. The PowerPoint really covers everything you need to know so it is the most important thing to understand. I’ve also send the rubric for which the paper will be marked off and what they sent us in terms of how to reference the sources used. It explains this in the PowerPoint but sources and quoting sources with footnotes and in text referencing is very important. But once again it does explain exactly what type and how many sources should be used including NB 1 book source and 2 academic article sources. Also there is a word limit of 1700- 2200 which is mentioned in the PowerPoint but I will highlite it here. Cool that is all.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen