What is the name of the journal article, authors, and publication date?
What was the purpose of the article?
Discuss the research approach used in the article (quantitative, qualitative, mixed methods, literature/systematic review, or analysis)
What history of the policy is discussed in the article?
Provide two key points about the policy discussed in the article.
What recommendations for the policy were presented in the article?
What are two new things you learned about the policy after reviewing the article?
Provide a reference for the article formatted correctly in APA. Citations will also need to be included for any direct quotes used in the post.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology