The Cost of an Effective Launch
Before you can bring a new idea to the market, you have to understand the costs associated with developing and launching your business. As we have learned from the case of Tio, there are many costs associated with a new concept.
Review the definitions below:
KEY RESOURCES: Describes the most important assets required to make a business model work.
KEY ACTIVITIES: Describes the tasks or milestones that need to be accomplished. Examples would be creating a website, developing a prototype product, purchasing or renting real estate and equipment, etc.
COST STRUCTURE: Describes all the costs incurred to operate a business model.
For your initial post, respond to the questions below:
Which Key Resources that you identified in the Week 4 Discussion are the most expensive?
Looking at your current plan for your business model, which Key Activities are most expensive?
What is the one thing you will have to do to brand your product to your target market?
- Evaluating teaching programs
- Admission Essay to medical school
- Describe how a logistics alliance would be implemented, maintained, and eventually terminated between aviation-related companies.
- Discussion Thread: Academic versus Applied Research
- Blog: Writing a Profile of a Place
- HR400 Stages of the Interview Process
- McDonald’s Customer Centricity Case Study
- HR400-4: Assess how employment tools and documentation are used for employee selection
- Wrong patient, wrong site, wrong procedure events have decreased in most hospitals. However, they continue at Mercy. What is the most common reason this is occurring? What can be done to decrease this sentinel event? And who should be responsible?
- What issues of safety existed that are common to most hospitals?