1. What is the primary diagnosis that you would assign to John and substantiate your answer using the DSM-5 and ICD-10 criteria?
2. Discuss any comorbid disorder(s) according to DSM-5 and ICD-10 that may or may not exist in this case study.
3. Explore the disorder(s) identified in relation to aetiological factors, especially that of gender.
4. Provide a critical review of the particular challenges of working with the disorder(s) identified from a South African perspective.
- Discuss extrajudicial measures programs for youth and describe under what circumstances and with which type of young people these programs are most effective.
- Discuss the potential impact of your project on your anticipated results to the betterment of health and/or health outcomes.
- Explain how Cartoon Commercials and the Construction of Gender from the 1990s.
- What tensions exist between different feminist perspectives on the use of the legal system to address crimes against women?
- What are the different components of Exposure and Response Prevention?
- Explain the absorption spectrum of a material (for example glass, water).
- What are the reasons for the dominance of this form of power in your organization?
- What resources are provided for teachers assist with interpreting and teaching the standards?
- What are the arguments that have been presented against using the atomic bomb?
- What are the most important elements you want your students to learn?