Write a one paragraph (4-7 sentences) summary of each article/video. Some questions you can consider are:
Compare the treatment of Japanese-Americans and Muslim-Americans shortly after Pearl Harbor and 9/11.
What justifications were used by the government in each instance in regards to the treatment of each group? Assess the validity of these justifications.
What impacts did this course of action have on Japanese-Americans and Muslim-Americans as well as the American population at large?
How was the treatment of each group different? Have we as a nation and our federal government learned anything from the treatment of Japanese-Americans when it comes to groups like Muslim-Americans after 9/11? If so what? If not, what seems to be the same?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology