There is great satisfaction in taking a brand new employee, helping them to develop their Management, Coaching, and Leadership skills, and then watching them excel! With this in mind, your presentation should have a title slide, an overview, and a body of slides for the audience. You should focus the majority of your presentation (i.e., 8-10 slides) on what challenges a new supervisor may face, what makes a good supervisor (or bad one), and how to transition to becoming a supervisor. Factors to consider in all forms of communication–Who is your audience? What is your message? Are you trying to persuade? Inform?
Here are some guidelines to get you started: You are the Day Shift Supervisor and are going to brief a small group of newly-promoted team leads with little or no past leadership experience. They have all worked up through the ranks at the Always Smiling Toothbrush manufacturing facility. Your audience ages are anywhere from 25-55 years of age, with various business backgrounds, some with military experience, and some that have been in a little trouble before but now want to move up in the company. Many of them have good friends still in lower positions and will have a struggle adjusting. Have fun with some of the topics and graphics of course!
Submission Instructions: IMPORTANT! Save and submit your work as a PowerPoint Presentation with speaker notes
The body of your presentation should include at least 8-10 presentation slides, in addition to a title slide, introduction slide(s), and references at the end of your presentation for a total of no more than 15 slides. PowerPoint presentations longer than 15 slides will not be read after the 15th slide. As such, please ensure that all assignment questions are answered within the first 15 slides, as your grade will be based on the first 15 slides received.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.