*JOHN WAYNE WILSON*
Remember your project should include the following:
A “criminal minds” individual will be your “patient” from the list below for your project.
A brief history of the patient including diagnoses (documented or your thoughts if no diagnosis is recorded) and medications (if applicable). Not a lot of gory details about their crimes.
Any substance abuse, addiction or violence issues surrounding this mental health problem.
List appropriate nursing interventions for your chosen patient. Include sources for evidence-based practice. What might have made the difference between functional mental illness to the progression to criminal behavior.
Include 3 relevant Nursing Diagnoses for your patient.
The paper should use APA formatting and be at least 3 pages in length.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.