View the persuasive speech, Graham Hill: Why I Am A Weekday Vegetarian. Based on the video, respond to the following questions in your post:
What is the speaker’s topic?
Who is the speaker’s target audience? How do you know?
What is the speaker’s thesis?
How did the speaker use logos?
How did the speaker use ethos?
How did the speaker use pathos?
What other persuasive techniques did the speaker use?
Did the speaker use visual aids? If so, how did these help persuade you?
What defective persuasion did the speaker use?
Did the speaker persuade you to listen to their point? Why or why not?
Below is Link to answer questions
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.