One part of this course is to reflect on your development in the course overall. The purpose of this paper is to outline your personal self-development plan.
Write a 4-6 page paper that includes the following:
1. What is your definition of self-authorship? (paragraph)
2. How would you know when you had reached a point of self-authorship? Where do you think you are now (i.e., on a scale of 1-10, how self-authored are you)? (1-1 ½ pages – give examples of each number “I think I am at a 6 because….”)
3. What are the three most important concepts in self-authorship? How do you plan to achieve those in your own life? What concepts did you learn in this course that will assist you with this? (1- 1 ½ pages)
4. What resources will you need to achieve self-authorship? Are those resources in place now? Why or why not? How do you plan to get them if they are not in place now? (1-1 ½ pages)
5. What are some (systemic) barriers to you achieving self-authorship? What is your plan for removing or disposing of those systemic barriers? (1-1 ½ pages)
MAKE SURE TO FILL UP ALL 4 PAGES
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology