Read Out of Many ch.18 and the assigned reading by David Wallace Adams to prepare for this assignment.
Then craft a two-page, thesis-driven essay discussing Native American resistance to the U.S. government’s assimilation policies of the late nineteenth century.
Questions to consider:
1. How did American culture and Native American culture differ?
2. What specific policies did the U.S. government adopt in its efforts to assimilate Native Americans?
3. What does the Native American boarding school experience tell us about Native resistance?
This assignment is worth 25 points and will be judged on the following criteria: (a) adequacy of reading and preparation, (b) effectiveness of written presentation (grammar and composition), (c) insight into the subject and its significance.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.