“World War II was a continuation of World War I.”
Analyze the causes, course, and consequences of both World War I and World War II.
What countries fought in World War I, and why did each fight?
What were the terms of the Treaty of Versailles that ended World War I?
What were the effects of World War I?
What were the political, economic, and social developments in the period between the end of World War I and start of World War II?
2- Incorporates a strong thesis, logical arguments that support your thesis, evidence to
support each argument, and a conclusion that ties your ideas together.
- Class: Integration of Spirituality and Counseling – Case Study
- Critical infrastructure
- Critical infrastructure protection
- 6-2 Journal: Applying Your Learning
- Advocacy Through Legislation
- M5A1: Case Study: The “Now” Wedding – Part A
- Case Study-ADHD
- M6A1: Case Study: Tom Bray
- Sociology 101 Exit Paper- Please read instructions carefully
- Crypto Exchange License in Cyprus and DECENTRALIZED FINANCE (DEFI) SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN CYPRUS