What were your previous thoughts about mental illness?
Have you met/encountered/heard of anyone with a mental health illness?
Describe the event, how did you feel about their behavior, what happened to the individual?
How is mental illness viewed in the media/society?
What can we do, as a society, to change the stigma associated with mental illness and how can we become a better resource for individuals that have a psychological disorder?
- What are the arguments that have been presented against using the atomic bomb?
- What are the most important elements you want your students to learn?
- Where should we place the blame for the great depression?
- What role can organizations play in strengthening their organizational culture through rules of engagement, preferred leadership styles, preferred decision-making processes, or at a deeper level, values and norms?
- Compare and contrast how your peers’ approach to the informatics solution proposed is alike or different than the approach you recommended in your major of study.
- Describe both the article and how/ why you can relate to it in terms of your own experiences of race and ethnicity to your classmates.
- Critically discuss principles and concepts of governance and suggest practical ways to improve health and reduce inequalities using good governance.
- Discuss how the internet is used to influence terrorism, extremism and radicalization.
- Describe in detail some of Goodman’s observations regarding key incidents or illustrations of how ‘race’ takes center stage in California prisons (and in these reception centers).
- Discuss similarities and differences between this and the government intervention in the financial crisis of 2008, depicted in the film, “Too Big to Fail.”