I have attached my windshield survey that I did, which is needed to complete this assignment. On that paper towards the end there was a question which i will put here ” What would be a need for a community health nurse to begin a health promotion project in this community? ” I spoke about areas being populated with trash, therefore this paper needs to focus on that. I will also attach the instructions and the rubric for this assignment and the questions that need to be answered. An introduction and conclusion need to be included in this paper and the headings should be “Mobilize, Assess, Plan, Implement and track”. Two peer reviewed articles need to be used which I will attach 3 articles that i found. You are more than welcome to use othere peer reviewed articles if you like. Please if you have any questions or concers let me know.
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.