1. What would be your primary diagnosis of Sihle according to the DSM-5 and ICD-10 (DO NOT use point form)? Please use this fact sheet and the American Psychiatric Association website for DSM-5-TR diagnostic criteria in conjunction with your prescribed reading material.
2. Are there any other issues that need to be considered regarding potential differential diagnosis?
3. Discuss the specific challenges of diagnosis of this disorder within a South African context.
4. How would you manage this case given the divergent belief systems of the family and from the western perspective, with specific regard to management interventions?
5. Provide an overview of what could be important points to consider in an intervention plan for Sihle, with specific reference to support needs and coping mechanisms.
Provide references and in text citations from the prescribed reading in the module outline also pay attention to the rubric as it provides useful information about what the essay should include.
- What are the most important elements you want your students to learn?
- Where should we place the blame for the great depression?
- What role can organizations play in strengthening their organizational culture through rules of engagement, preferred leadership styles, preferred decision-making processes, or at a deeper level, values and norms?
- Compare and contrast how your peers’ approach to the informatics solution proposed is alike or different than the approach you recommended in your major of study.
- Describe both the article and how/ why you can relate to it in terms of your own experiences of race and ethnicity to your classmates.
- Critically discuss principles and concepts of governance and suggest practical ways to improve health and reduce inequalities using good governance.
- Discuss how the internet is used to influence terrorism, extremism and radicalization.
- Describe in detail some of Goodman’s observations regarding key incidents or illustrations of how ‘race’ takes center stage in California prisons (and in these reception centers).
- Discuss similarities and differences between this and the government intervention in the financial crisis of 2008, depicted in the film, “Too Big to Fail.”
- Write an analytical paper on information systems & technological innovations.