Discussion #7: Where should we place the blame for the Great Depression?
Where should we place the blame? Economists believe the Great Depression was caused by the weaknesses in the 1920s economy, but the person whose name will be forever linked to the depression is President Herbert Hoover. Personally blaming him for the crisis, Americans started to call the shantytowns set up by unemployed people “Hoovervilles.”
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.